Annual travel insurance with long trip duration
Home BlogVilla RentalsAnnual travel insurance with long trip duration

Annual travel insurance with long trip duration

The Search for Annual Travel Insurance for long stay holidays

When you have a holiday home overseas it’s great to be able to take trips out there throughout the year. If you do travel regularly one thing that can keep the costs down is getting an annual travel insurance policy.

The thing is, when I have looked for a cheap annual insurance policy online it is always with a restriction on how long you can travel for. I have just bought a fresh annual insurance policy and the most appropriate deal I found was at Direct Travel Insurance. The thing I liked about this site was that you can choose an annual policy with 30, 45 or 62 days trip duration limit.

It’s only for UK residents though so it’s no good if you have made the full move abroad permanently.

To give you an idea of the cost if you are looking for a policy that will cover you for a couple of months, when I looked through it was coming up with a good annual policy valid for trips upto 62 days at a time for under £65 for an individual /£95 for a couple. This included scheduled airline failure, £10mill medical expenses, and all the usual you expect in a fully comprehensive policy.

If you have any tips for the best travel insurance annual policies for holiday home owners please leave a comment and let us know.

Sign up for Newsletter

Sign up to get our latest exclusive updates, deals, offers and promotions.